Conspiracies

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
Is it a conspiracy that I don’t believe in any of the conspiracies?

Or, am I a member of the illuminati whose job it is to pump out conspiracies to confuse and allow me and my ilk to control you?

Even I’m confused, or am I? Or do I just want you to believe that?

Lizards, UFO Moon base. Black eyed alien children. Ancient Aliens, Abductions, 9/11, Diana, Pearl Harbour, the dissapearance of my bike in 78, smaller mars bars, Elvis, Phil Collins resurrection, The Moon Landings and Jedward.

Makes you wonder.

Or does it?
tenor.gif

That’s my face when someone unloads their conspiracies on me.

Then I ask questions, questions they never have an answer for. They believe, and you used the term the other day, develop, cognitive dissonance.

Like religious people. Who are also deluded. And see what they want. Ignoring sticky questions and usually end up raging. :)

That’s my face when someone unloads their conspiracies on me.

Then I ask questions, questions they never have an answer for. They believe, and you used the term the other day, develop, cognitive dissonance.

Like religious people. Who are also deluded. And see what they want. Ignoring sticky questions and usually end up raging. :)

A man who gets it:
41564pE9FAL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Bowie isn't dead, he's hiding out in Switzerland, working for Raymond Weil watches.
Sort of makes sense.
Bowie released a track called "The Laughing Gnome", someone coined the phrase "the gnomes of Zurich" - a Swiss reference, and the pointer on a sundial (another time piece) is a gnomon.
Coincidence? I think not.

whew, you should see the conspiracy i'm living.... anyways, i'm sick as shit. what's best for a cold. it's nasty congestion and sore throat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.