Conspiracies

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
Yep, not sure I'm gonna go all in on welcoming time travellers on the evidence in those clips! Fucking hell, they're reaching a bit there aren't they! Haha!
Yeah - the ‘time traveler’ stuff is bollocks, but every now and again you do come across some startling photos. This is a car race at a racetrack in Cleveland, OH in 1903. The guy in 999 is in an electric car, which looks like something from the streamline age, which didn’t come around until about 30 years later. Indeed, it looks like many electric race car efforts from the 80s and 90s.CE828ABC-EF55-412E-91CF-EABCF356944E.jpeg

Re: Most bizarre conspiracies

I like some of David Icke's theories but then he loses credibility with the lizard nonsense and people deep in the earths crust.

Not sure about chemtrails, but there is a lot of conspiracies about them.

Most bizarre is the Loch Ness for me, had many people fooled
The main thing about Chemtrails for me is this. Say there as these people who want to poison the world by spraying from planes. Say we give them the it could happen. How the fuck do the New World Order avoid being also poisoned? Or their kids, or their partner, mother etc? Ike takes actual world events and uses them as the canvas by which he creates fictional narratives that he knows his audience laps up. He makes about £500k a year doing this stuff, and the main problem I have is thatI never got in on the act. Feel the same about should have started an Evangelical Church of christ, the money would would roll in off they suckers. Wasted opportunity.

The main thing about Chemtrails for me is this. Say there as these people who want to poison the world by spraying from planes. Say we give them the it could happen. How the fuck do the New World Order avoid being also poisoned? Or their kids, or their partner, mother etc? Ike takes actual world events and uses them as the canvas by which he creates fictional narratives that he knows his audience laps up. He makes about £500k a year doing this stuff, and the main problem I have is thatI never got in on the act. Feel the same about should have started an Evangelical Church of christ, the money would would roll in off they suckers. Wasted opportunity.

I feel the same about Zoom shares. I have used it every day for years and saw Coronavirus coming. They were $50 a share in March, they are worth 10x that now

Oh well......

Woman holds some unidentifiable object near her face.
Is it her purse? Diary? Bar of chocolate? Anything?
No.
Nutters say it’s a mobile phone...
For the Charlie Chaplin one - Who was she calling? How did she get a signal (No masts)? Is this also some time travelling phone that can call the future?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.