Conspiracy theories......

I just had a 40 page "truth paper" delivered dedicated to all your favourite Conspiracy theories. From Covid to Climate change. 5G to Cashless society....

absolute fucking clowns.

Next issue: “15 min cities” special!

I’m still not sure what that conspiracy is but it’s the current big thing among the feeble minded.

I’m still not sure what that conspiracy is but it’s the current big thing among the feeble minded.

I like to try to understand conspiracy theories, as i believe it's possibly our best way to try and mitigate them and set people back on a level path. Not that it ever works. My take on the 15 min city theory;

15 minute cities are ostensibly a way of providing what people need in a much smaller radius, thereby reducing the need to travel and be 'mobile'. The view that they are inherently evil is rooted in the belief that society is drifting back to the age of no/low social mobility, with a totalitarian topping of mass surveillance and control.

15 min cities suggest, therefore, a defined area is required to adhere to the tyranny of green policy. The rise of devolved powers for elected mayors (see here, for example) means that these areas will have an overseer and there own rules.

The view is that travel between these areas can be restricted in the name of green policy and climate change, that people should not be in your area as they have their own facilities.

Monitoring of this will be largely aided by the ANPR network watching all cars and transport that has, in truth, taken huge steps forward in the last 5 years. A central digital currency controlled by the Bank of England (see here) will allow further control of people's spending habits and movements should they be deemed ill for UK society

When you put all the little conspiracy bits and bobs together, it becomes intoxicating, a way of making sense of the madness and authoritarianism that we see in governance. The above is what i pieced together from various conversations with conspiracy folk. I tend to believe that, unfortunately, society is becoming more controlled and risk-averse but whether we are headed toward a districted hunger games future is another matter.

I like to try to understand conspiracy theories, as i believe it's possibly our best way to try and mitigate them and set people back on a level path. Not that it ever works. My take on the 15 min city theory;

15 minute cities are ostensibly a way of providing what people need in a much smaller radius, thereby reducing the need to travel and be 'mobile'. The view that they are inherently evil is rooted in the belief that society is drifting back to the age of no/low social mobility, with a totalitarian topping of mass surveillance and control.

15 min cities suggest, therefore, a defined area is required to adhere to the tyranny of green policy. The rise of devolved powers for elected mayors (see here, for example) means that these areas will have an overseer and there own rules.

The view is that travel between these areas can be restricted in the name of green policy and climate change, that people should not be in your area as they have their own facilities.

Monitoring of this will be largely aided by the ANPR network watching all cars and transport that has, in truth, taken huge steps forward in the last 5 years. A central digital currency controlled by the Bank of England (see here) will allow further control of people's spending habits and movements should they be deemed ill for UK society

When you put all the little conspiracy bits and bobs together, it becomes intoxicating, a way of making sense of the madness and authoritarianism that we see in governance. The above is what i pieced together from various conversations with conspiracy folk. I tend to believe that, unfortunately, society is becoming more controlled and risk-averse but whether we are headed toward a districted hunger games future is another matter.

When you put it like that it sounds terrifying and if you lack the intelligence to realise it’s a load of utter tripe then I can see how people get sucked into it.

Having said that, I do think ULEZ and LTNs are the wrong way of going about making our urban areas and suburbs cleaner and safer. But it’s not a conspiracy, it’s just easier and more profitable for councils to do that than it is for them to invest in proper public transport and cycling infrastructure.

One mans truth is another mans conspiracy theory, apart from the flat earth and 5G Covid nutters there's scope for all types of unbelievable shit.

We have got people on this planet who still believe in prophets gods and fairies, any other belief system no matter how bizarre pales in comparison.

Last edited:
placing here as it could be useful. I openly admit it I nicked this from a Beau of the 5th column video.

An image reverse look up site. 1st step of fact checking, take any images. put them in here and find out where those images came from. this will even work with maniplulated pictures ( to an extent ) so you can start to fact check on your own.

Heres the video and the tweet he debunks in it.

placing here as it could be useful. I openly admit it I nicked this from a Beau of the 5th column video.

An image reverse look up site. 1st step of fact checking, take any images. put them in here and find out where those images came from. this will even work with maniplulated pictures ( to an extent ) so you can start to fact check on your own.

Heres the video and the tweet he debunks in it.

Sometime in the not too distant past we used to trust journalists to look into the truth for us.

Now they are too busy grifting to actually adhere to any standard of pie in the sky professionalism.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.