Conspiracy theories......

My problem is I worry if she gets covid Delta she could be seriously ill, even die.
I worry about my grandson, my son. I don't want them to lose a wife and mother. And I don't want them to get it from her.
I also want my grandson to be vaccinated against rubella whooping cough, measles etc.
I also believe anti vaxxers are anti social.
Provide a vaccine and I'll get the jab, baby foetus exempted though.

My problem is I worry if she gets covid Delta she could be seriously ill, even die.
I worry about my grandson, my son. I don't want them to lose a wife and mother. And I don't want them to get it from her.
I also want my grandson to be vaccinated against rubella whooping cough, measles etc.
I also believe anti vaxxers are anti social.
Sorry i can not help you with your worry people do die, but Covid deaths among the young is a tiny percentage of the annual deaths of young people , also here in Britain young people have had exposure to Covid for 18 months, it is unlikely that any have not had it, down under i do not know the time frame but rubella, whopping cough and the measles are very different fron COVID as the COVID vaccine is not a cure, it does not stop you from getting it or passing it on .
Your beleif that anti-vaxxers are anti social will be down your circumstances but it is a bit bizzare as the anti vaxxers are fighting for their rights to be sociable.

What does believing anti vaxers are anti social do to somebodys central nervous system?

I ask that cause i called to see a lass recently and she instantly told me her fitness freak 22yr old daughter had been in hospital at weekend. Yeah of course she must have by now i replied...wherupon she asked me what i meant...so i told her how i had told the daughter to stop saying ' oh..my..god' every other sentence, chiseling away at her immune, which will eventualytrigger her fight or flight. The mother looked at me mouth open and then began to tell me how she was convinced shed had heart attack sat watching covid news..but the hospital didnt agree...she wouldnt have had the fake heart attack if she wasnt an oh my godist...our immune is even tied to the language we use.

Ha Ha how safe they are from a virus, perhaps you missed the age group and those at risk groups that were vastly surpassed by an 85% vaccination, they really are safe with the death rate up from before the vaxinations
I'm having trouble understanding what you're saying.

Gotta ask. Just out of curiosity. Why do you think its an experimental substance? which vaccine is experimental to you?

what are you defining as Experimental?
My brother in law made the same anti-vax argument, and it's just baffling. He also argues that it came out 'too quickly' to be trusted. It's as if these people are unaware that the COVID vaccine was developed on the back of hundreds of years of knowledge and research into infections and vaccines, not to mention the many more recent vaccines developed for similar viruses that provided a foundation for this one.

He's currently having his house renovated, so I tried to put it to him like this. The electricians don't need to go through school and training in order to install his lights; the carpenters aren't learning carpentry from scratch to build his closets; the decorators aren't learning about decorating in the run up to this work. They've done all that already. That's why it will take them 2 weeks to renovate, not 5 years.

The COVID-19 vaccine was the same; 90% of the work was already done through years of research and application, they just needed another year or so to refine and test this one. How people can't understand that is beyond me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.