Contact the club

mayo31

Which is the best email to contact the club

A friend has been recently diagnosed with cancer and we would like to contact the club to arrange a special day

Who would be the best contact there

Cheers

Can I only think supporter services then there’ll guide you hopefully, 0161 444 1894

I wish nothing but the best of luck to your friend in his diagnosis.

Perhaps give this number a try and work from there:+44 (0) 161 444 1894.(tours team from the official site). I do wish your mate the best of luck with his battle against Cancer.

May also be worth emailing City in the Community, I'm sure they would pass it on to the relevant person at the club if they couldn't deal with it directly. Good luck to you and your friend Mayo31.

citc@mancity.com

Which is the best email to contact the club

A friend has been recently diagnosed with cancer and we would like to contact the club to arrange a special day

Who would be the best contact there

Cheers
Danny Wilson head of supporter services has taken care of things like this before. Will send you his e-mail address if I can still find it.

Best wishes to your friend.

If Danny Wilson still works for the club I think he's your guy. Ric helped me get in contact him a decade or so ago when I came out for a match and there was a ticket mix up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.