Contreao ...

bournemouthblue

I noticed today he didn't travel with squad to lyon as the club is awaiting offers for the player.

I do hope we are in for this man,deffo an upgrade on kolorov and even for me clichy as well.

He was an excellent player for benfica and I don't want him at another prem club..

Opinions guys. ?

Would have him in a heartbeat. But as stated above, would Clichy and him be happy with the kind of rotation they'd face?

Already a thread and you decide to create another one, you didnt even spell his name right

He'll end up at a 'Jorge Mendes' club like Chelsea, United or Monaco I think.

BringBackSwales said:
LoveCity said:

???

Mendes, Coentrao's agent, deals with certain clubs and managers more than others and is basically in charge of Monaco's transfers this summer. Also very close to Mourinho and has dealt a lot with United. City don't have a single Mendes client on the books.

LoveCity said:
BringBackSwales said:
LoveCity said:

???

Mendes, Coentrao's agent, deals with certain clubs and managers more than others and is basically in charge of Monaco's transfers this summer. Also very close to Mourinho and has dealt a lot with United. City don't have a single Mendes client on the books.

So what you are saying is we need to pay an inflated fee for one of his duds, before we can sign any quality players he represents.

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
LoveCity said:
BringBackSwales said:

So what you are saying is we need to pay an inflated fee for one of his duds, before we can sign any quality players he represents.

Bebe's up for grabs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.