Controversial City opinions

Am I the only one who thinks Jack Grealish isn’t worth the money we spent on him. He’s an ok player who draws a lot of free kicks but he doesnt provide anywhere near enough assists and his finishing is Sterlingesue in its medicocrity.

His last season was big improvement on his first but imo he is still a long way from being the finished article.

Am I the only one who thinks Jack Grealish isn’t worth the money we spent on him. He’s an ok player who draws a lot of free kicks but he doesnt provide anywhere near enough assists and his finishing is Sterlingesue in its medicocrity.

His last season was big improvement on his first but imo he is still a long way from being the finished article.
I'd take £100m from Riyadh Rovers any day.

City didn't play that bad losing 1nil at Halifax( fa cup 3rd rd) in 1980,the mud- bath pitch was a great leveller.....,and if Bobby Shinton hadn't missed two decent chances we,d have comfortably won.....

City didn't play that bad losing 1nil at Halifax( fa cup 3rd rd) in 1980,the mud- bath pitch was a great leveller.....,and if Bobby Shinton hadn't missed two decent chances we,d have comfortably won.....
Very true. It was a freak result on the worst pitch I have ever seen. Somtimes shit happens. We have played much worse such as the Lincoln City away defeat (League Cup) and that infamous match at home to Bury. Can't even remember the result as I left at half time. In fact Halifax 1980 was a decent day out.

OK here’s my opener

Foden and Alvarez have a higher ceiling than Gundogan and Bernardo

Massive respect and appreciation for Bernardo and Gundogan but Phil central and Alvarez on the right would be even more deadly

Grealish— Haaland—Alvarez
———Foden— KDB

Vs

Grealish— Haaland—Bernardo
———Gundogan— KDB
looks tasty to me,

Very true. It was a freak result on the worst pitch I have ever seen. Somtimes shit happens. We have played much worse such as the Lincoln City away defeat (League Cup) and that infamous match at home to Bury. Can't even remember the result as I left at half time. In fact Halifax 1980 was a decent day out.
Every time I hear the word Halifax I shudder. Wasn't there but have forced myself to watch the highlights a few times....

That Lincoln City defeat was unbearable.
I'd travelled from Manchester that day after being a witness at the mags court for a Blue mate arrested in the aggro at Rosys bar after a derby match...we won that, case dismissed.... travelled to lincoln.,scored 1st.....then typical City capitulation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.