Copenhagen Away 23/24

From what I can see online, there are no trains or metro running at all when we are there.
Tried pre booking tickets online & nothing available for the 12th, 13th, or 14th of Feb ?
Last year was no problem.

From what I can see online, there are no trains or metro running at all when we are there.
Tried pre booking tickets online & nothing available for the 12th, 13th, or 14th of Feb ?
Not true. Metro M3 and M4 wont run but all the rest will work fine. Go to Vesterport station and walk to Old Irish. Its a 3 min walk

Me and my pal getting the M2 line to the Kongens Nytorv in the city centre and then its a short walk to our hotel from there
Ditto, exactly the same as us. We’re staying near Rådhuspladsen so will walk down there from Kongens Nytorv and probably have a couple of bevs on the way

I believe it’s the M3 and M4 lines (red and blue) that a closed for commissioning of a new extension to the metro system. The M2 line (yellow) is running to and from the airport as normal and takes 15 mins to the centre (Kongens Nytorv as above)

In terms of getting to the stadium, the M3 and M4 lines to Trianglen are closed so from what I can tell it’s a normal train instead of the metro, get off at Østerport then walk to the ground. Or get a taxi from the centre, or a bus.

Not true. Metro M3 and M4 wont run but all the rest will work fine. Go to Vesterport station and walk to Old Irish. Its a 3 min walk
What about to & from the stadium? How long a walk is it, if that became necessary? Taxi cost?

For Leipzig last year a public transport strike and now the metro taking us to the ground in Copenhagen out of action.
Getting the normal train from the airport to the main station as hotel just round the corner.

Incidentally, seeing as I've never been to Denmark before does anyone bother still taking cash with them or do you just use phone/cards like here (i.e. Contactless)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.