Copenhagen Away 23/24

I see the club/Sportsworld are doing a “package” which seems to include a match ticket (which will remain valid even if not enough people book on the flight). Hopefully this is still dependent on points criteria? Anyone know?

I see the club/Sportsworld are doing a “package” which seems to include a match ticket (which will remain valid even if not enough people book on the flight). Hopefully this is still dependent on points criteria? Anyone know?
Last time I booked through a club/Sportsworld package, the match ticket was included but was subject to points criteria. If match tickets sold out before you qualified, you got booted off the flight booking. That was several years ago but I’m sure that’s how it worked.

Incidentally I had booked onto Sport Options for this but got an email on Tuesday to say they were canning their flight because there were cheaper alternatives available elsewhere and they didn’t think they’d sell enough to make it worth their while. Have since had a refund and have booked onto Ryanair from Manchester direct to Copenhagen Tuesday morning, flying back Wednesday afternoon.

Not heard whether the club/Sportsworld charter is still going ahead, I suppose the plus side for their offering is the flight comes straight back after the match which might appeal to people who don’t want to take 2 days off work!

As for the points criteria, me and my old man are on just under 19k points with CL cup scheme so I’m hoping that’ll be enough! It was enough for Leipzig last year…just. Got 2 of the last 8 tickets!!!

Booked yesterday flying from Edinburgh direct for £57 on Monday morning and back via Amsterdam for £110 on the Wednesday, although there’s an earlier EasyJet flight at 9am going the same route for £70 (I didn’t fancy the early get up).

Ryanair direct from Manchester Tuesday returning Wednesday not showing on Skyscanner

Ryanair direct from Manchester Tuesday returning Wednesday not showing on Skyscanner
Ryanair flights have been removed from the booking engines such as Skyscanner and Expedia due to dispute.

The flights you’re looking for are still available on Ryanair’s website

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.