Copenhagen Away 23/24

Hi guys,

So the draw takes us to my hometown, Copenhagen, and as last year I’m hosting an event for all the travelling fans. It has a capacity of 4.000 Cityzens and last year around 2.000 participated.
How much is a beer
I massively expect a lot more to participate this year as I’m announcing it way earlier.

There will be cheap beer and live music with a musician singing all the different City songs.

It’s gonna be a great party (ask people who participated last year) and easy access to the stadium with metro. Party will start early and continue through the night after the game.

I have rented the pubs Shamrock Inn and The Old Irish. Where the big party is at OIP and if people want less “party” vibes a more calm surroundings can be found at the Shamrock(they are located right beside eachother next to Rådhuspladsen/Town Hall Square)

I hope you all will spread the word now and then I’ll give you all the specific details when the planning is done(time, beer prices and so on).

Kind Regards,
Simon Maansen

£349 is a little bit crazy though for an easy to get place.
Yes agreed. I had a look last night, there are a few KLM options, some get in about 16:30 which should be fine as I believe the ground is only about 30 mins from the airport by metro, then an early flight back on Weds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.