Copenhagen Home 6th March

Im happy with £30 x 2 for my tickets, money has just gone out.

It could be a big game for us as they are a much better side than last year and I think we will need to win after a draw over there.

I hate playing Danish teams though, their style of play is so boring and they think their fan culture is the tops, deluded twats.

Is it still possible to swap my seats.
I often go in another part of the ground for these games (purely for change of scenery) but I cant remember how I do it!!
Its an age thing - but if someone can point me in the right direction... cheers

Only done cup scheme again this Year with it being Wembley, it will be the third cup scheme I cancel next Year unfortunately. Keep creeping prices up, I keep attending less games, City win ultimately as that's what they want.

Is it still possible to swap my seats.
I often go in another part of the ground for these games (purely for change of scenery) but I cant remember how I do it!!
Its an age thing - but if someone can point me in the right direction... cheers
You can't do it yourself online but if you ring the ticket office they will move you to any available seat.

Absolutely atrocious pricing! Level 3 Colin Bell on the cup scheme for the last 16 since I bothered to track it from 2018-19:

2019 Schalke - £30
2020 (COVID)
2021 (COVID)
2022 Sporting - £30
2023 Dortmund - £30(!)

Now for Copenhagen, who we were charged a very fair £22 for last season in the group stage, it's £40.

A disgrace!
Dortmund last season was a group game. We played Leipzig in the round of 16.
My ticket (East Stand Level 3) for the Leipzig home game was £35 - Like you I'm paying £40 for Copenhagen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.