copenhagen

mancitymick said:
THERE ARE A FEW WHO ARE GOING ON ABOUT HOW MUCH IT IS FOR A PINT AND IT IS A TAD EXSPENSIVE. IT IS ABOUT £4.50 A PINT. THAT IS LESS THAN A DOUBLE VODKA AND COKE IN MANCHESTER

i heard it is more like £6:00 for a pint but dont no

i think you will find Copenhagen not to expensive... all depends on where you want to drink... there are cheap places and cheap beer to by in any grocery store... good danish beer... but if you want to drink in a pub expect around £5 for a beer some less some more expencive... im living around 50 km from copenhagen and been there some times... good jazzclubs all over...

i heard it is more like £6:00 for a pint but dont no[/quote]

look at another thread mr Dane have made a good guide...<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=98194&start=40" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=98194&start=40</a>

or else just ask and can try to give u some answers.

another dane.

mancitymick said:
Just copied this from FC Copenhagen site. I hope kick off is not at one

Kamptype: UEFA Cup
Dato: 19.02.09
Tidspunkt: 01:00
Stadion: PARKEN

its normal all games is set to 01.00 when it's not confirmed. But i can see the problem from ur side. what is the latest flight u can travel whit ... theres a big diffrence om 04.00 pm and 9.45 pm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.