Coronavirus (2022) thread

Could they all, where they all unvaccinated,,do you know that or does it just suit your agenda, no you don’t know,you are happy to let people die based on mistaken life choices says more about you. Either way its obviously not over if people are still going to hospital and dying no matter how much you say it.
If you’re waiting for people to stop going to hospital and dying you might be in for a rather long wait. You could always then move on to road accidents and hope cars go away too. Then maybe death by fork-lightning, or, if the Big Man still likes a bit of deadly pyrotechnics, you could try hoping for the extinction of the Stone Fish. Death. Taxes. (And City winning the league cup, but we kind of buggered that one up this year). Can you hear that sound? It’s the bells of inevitability. And they chime for us all.

If you’re waiting for people to stop going to hospital and dying you might be in for a rather long wait. You could always then move on to road accidents and hope cars go away too. Then maybe death by fork-lightning, or, if the Big Man still likes a bit of deadly pyrotechnics, you could try hoping for the extinction of the Stone Fish. Death. Taxes. (And City winning the league cup, but we kind of buggered that one up this year). Can you hear that sound? It’s the bells of inevitability. And they chime for us all.
If you’d followed my posts before jumping in you’d see I wasn’t. I was explaining the difference between being in the tail end of covid and getting back to normal and the statement it had been over for 10 months.

If you’d followed my posts before jumping in you’d see I wasn’t. I was explaining the difference between being in the tail end of covid and getting back to normal and the statement it had been over for 10 months.
I thought you were saying it wasn’t over because people were still dying:

“Either way its obviously not over if people are still going to hospital and dying no matter how much you say it.”

It’ll never be “over” if death is the absolute metric. I may have misinterpreted your post, apologies if so.

10 months. It's over. most of these are unvaxxed deaths. Grow a set of balls and admit it to yourself you'll feel better afterwards

1642546190283.png

Could they all, where they all unvaccinated,,do you know that or does it just suit your agenda, no you don’t know,you are happy to let people die based on mistaken life choices says more about you. Either way its obviously not over if people are still going to hospital and dying no matter how much you say it.

yeah I do know that it's a fact go and have a look at the phe data

Covid-Cases
I was just looking over Covid cases and the UK has had 4,626,110 cases since 9/12/21 - Treble that in actual cases that made people ill according to Zoe. (15m). You can nearly double that (30m) for people who were exposed but only had a sniffle or whose immunity prevented people from catching it.
Official numbers lag specimen date case so we're now actually around 50k cases a day at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.