Corporate Value For Money?

Scaring Europe to Death

Okay, so it's the big 60 for me this August after attending almost 1500 City games since the 1-1 v Chelsea in April 1971

I've only ever done corporate at cricket where everything's more relaxed and the result isn't quite so critical. However, I've got no idea about the City Corporate Experience and whether you get anything resembling a good time, never mind value for money.

What's the general feeling?
Am I best in 93:20 or going full throttle in the Tunnel Club?
Is it worth doing or am I best following my normal pre-match ritual of sinking 5-6 in the Bull's Head on Piccadilly and just making kick off?

Depends what you want from your experience.
If you compare it to an airline….
If you want “first class” with the fancy food and drink, silver service etc then go for Tunnel Club.

If you want “premium economy” and want an enhanced match day experience with a padded seat, a chilled out bar and better food than the normal terraces, then 93:20 is for you.

There’s other bars too which are slightly more up market than 93:20 - Joes, The Ardwick, Kits etc

Okay, so it's the big 60 for me this August after attending almost 1500 City games since the 1-1 v Chelsea in April 1971

I've only ever done corporate at cricket where everything's more relaxed and the result isn't quite so critical. However, I've got no idea about the City Corporate Experience and whether you get anything resembling a good time, never mind value for money.

What's the general feeling?
Am I best in 93:20 or going full throttle in the Tunnel Club?
Is it worth doing or am I best following my normal pre-match ritual of sinking 5-6 in the Bull's Head on Piccadilly and just making kick off?
93.20 not much better than a normal seat.

My sister has been in the Tunnel club (FA cup was a bit less cost) and said it was incredible. I’ve been for a look in there without being at a game when I was in Corporate for Liam Gallagher and it it very plush.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.