Corrie

He's addictive to painkillers isn't he and he's giving Gail Platt one so he can't keep going to where she works to get them as she will know he is addicted to them and David Twat will push them both down the stairs this time.

why's he getting blackmailed for parasetomol? every single person in the world has a draw full of parasetomol!

Immaculate Pasta said:
He's addictive to painkillers isn't he and he's giving Gail Platt one so he can't keep going to where she works to get them as she will know he is addicted to them and David Twat will push them both down the stairs this time.
Christ; the poor sod IS in a bad way!!

aphex said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
I've only ever once watched a soap and I actually felt my IQ lowering.

corrie is great. the lines that blanche has would put most comedians to shame. shame about your IQ pal. (can you afford to lose any)?
This is true - Blanche holding court at the Alchoholics Anonymous meeting was the best laugh I've had for a while.

Immaculate Pasta said:

and she works at the only doctors in manchester?

mcfc_nick said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

in Corrie yes.

mcfc_nick said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Surely you mean Weatherfield?

mcfc_nick said:
why's he getting blackmailed for parasetomol? every single person in the world has a draw full of parasetomol!

fuck joe, how about his daughter

aka michelle keegan...absolute fit as fuck

michellekeegan-290x400.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.