Cotto v Margarito

AntonDonJuan

Should be quality this tonight. I know Fat el Hombre is watching it, i'd guess Leighton will be aswell. Margarito is one tough bastard but i doubt he will be able to take Cotto. It will go pretty far though. The longer it goes on though, the more you would have to fancy Margarito to nick it because he won't give in.

I'd go for Cotto on points, or Margarito in the 11th

Margarito fuckin leathered him. What a fight that was, best i've seen for a long long time.

The guy is made of granite, he walked through every punch Cotto threw at him and never once flinched. He is a real life Rocky Balboa. Cotto had nothing left to throw at him and it must have taken it's toll mentally and that's why he went to a knee twice.

Margarito is a fighter that nobody wants to fight, they can make as many excuses as they want about why they don't want to fight him but the truth is they don't need the trouble. Now he's champ again people have to fight him if they want the belt. But he is the worst fighter you could wish to have challenging your belt.

Winky didn't want the fight and Mayweather passed up $8m to fight him, and last night he showed why Mayweather was scared of him.

The guy is a class act, not the best technically but he is the toughest fighter i've ever seen

The fight of the year so far. I wouldn't mind seeing them fighting again. Cotto in defeat showed some great head movement during the fight and some of his combinations would have beaten any other fighter last night.

Very hard for Cotto and it will be interesting to see how well he comes back from this defeat he will win another world title again. This is the reason why Hatton has moved back down a weight because of these stronger harder fighters in this division.

As for Margarito I can see him looking for revenge over Paul Williams and if Williams wins his next fight I can see these 2 fighting again. Margarito looked great last night but against Williams he looked average. This division could set up some great fights over the next few years with the talent that is in it and I cant wait to see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.