Could West Brom Beat Us

The very fact that you're asking means that you think they will.

stony said:
The very fact that you're asking means that you think they will.
I F**ing hope not but i am haveing these Nightmares . There is some big hefty lumps in there team & some of our players arnt up for a bit of a scrap

In all honesty and anti Hughes thoughts aside, I think there is a distinct possibility.

I know they are without a striker but that never stopped Everton.

Mowbray will have done his homework and I think they will have the physical presence to unsettle us in midfield and I bet that is the tactic he will deploy.

It's how we deal with it that will determine whether or not we get a point or three.

They are worse upfront than we are, I can't see them scoring. On form though, I can't see us putting many past them either.

Mate, if Brighton can beat us West Brom certainly can, although without Miller I can't see it happening. Hopefully Rob will have enough time to get that ankle 100% and as we know on his day he can be a match winner.

Ducado said:
What I can't understand is why you felt the need to start a thread about it? Have you got ADD
Why does any one start a thread about any thing .I just want to no what peoples opinions are .After all that is what this board is all about is nt it ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.