Coventry City petition - please read & sign

Weirdly enough this season I always look out for their results,I think it's a number of reasons really such as the predicament they're in, they play in sky blue and their games always have lots of goals in them, plus I know how it feels to be down amongst the dead men. Great turn out by their fans at arsenal the other week as well.
Isn't richard keys a covy fan and can't he get a consortium together and do something?
Good luck.

manimanc said:
Weirdly enough this season I always look out for their results,I think it's a number of reasons really such as the predicament they're in, they play in sky blue and their games always have lots of goals in them, plus I know how it feels to be down amongst the dead men. Great turn out by their fans at arsenal the other week as well.
Isn't richard keys a covy fan and can't he get a consortium together and do something?
Good luck.

I was going to sign it until you mentioned Richard Keys. Perhaps he can shave his hands to raise funds.

Signed the situation is ridiculous..

signed, despite of Brown Poo Coloured Kits and the sight of Peter Bodak lobbing one over our keepers (Corrigan?) head at the North Stand, always liked Cov.

Lot of mates who support them and they are a proper club. Would love to see them back in the Championship at some stage. (hope that doesnt sound patronising it wasnt meant to)

Done.

Was down in Kenilworth some months back. Walked into a Costa Coffee and they had some gingerbread men on the counter with skyblue and white scarves on. Said to Mrs E that I would have to have one of those. She then informed the assistant that I was a City fan, Manchester, that is, and he was as pleased as punch to inform me that he was a non-dom MANUre fan. It was the time of Gill leaving United and he engaged me with this snippet. I told him we didn't like Gill in Manchester but they loved him in Stretford. The poor lad was completely non-plussed. Straight over his head, like most of the 670 million dotted about the planet!!

Come on, Covvers! We SkyBlues should stick together. There's just too much scarlet, crimson and vomit in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.