cover/replacement for yaya?

Davs 19 said:
pablomurphy said:
I like Tiote at Newcastle.

I like him at Newcastle as well. Wouldn't be too struck if he came here. When we've been talking about the likes of DDR to play alongside him ,just seems a bit like sloppy seconds IMO :)
Lol

Sandro would be good cover/replacement for Yaya; Hugely talented and has a nice shot on him.

DaveTheYid said:
Sandro would be good cover/replacement for Yaya; Hugely talented and has a nice shot on him.
There's a player you'd be fools to let go of. Should spend any money you get for Modric on a creative midfielder and striker but build your team around Sandro.

Sandro is better than Parker IMO and was near the top of Mancini's list last summer (along with DDR and Gago) when he wanted one more midfielder but the club wouldn't sanction it and threw Hargreaves at him.

There were Spurs "ITK" reports that City had a bid of around £20million rejected for Sandro, I prefer Sandro to Parker and I expect the new manager to follow suit by giving Sandro a regular place.

Very hard to even get a replacement or good cover for a player like Yaya; Unique in terms of him possessing both physical power and passing ability.

Re: cover/replacement for yaya????

jimmy blue shoes said:
Abou Diaby would be great alongside or as cover if he ever regains full fitness.
Yeah! That was the arsenal player I was talking about in my post. Couldn't remember his name for some reason :)

I have sometimes wondered if our very own Savic should convert to DM. Do not like him as a CB but looks comfortable on the ball, can spray the passes and could be a goal threat. Perhaps Mancini could sprinkle his fairy dust again and get something out of the lad?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.