COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The figure will be higher later when we get the number for all settings,no briefing yesterday,is there one today?
The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) said 77 more people have died from coronavirus.

As of 5pm on Saturday, 40,542 people have died in hospitals, care homes and the wider community after testing positive for coronavirus.

The rise is the lowest daily total of newly reported deaths since March 23, according to PA analysis, but reporting of deaths is regularly lower on weekend and the Government figures do not include all deaths involving Covid-19 across the UK, which is thought to have passed 50,000.
EZ6nw74WkAEu8xK

The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) said 77 more people have died from coronavirus.

As of 5pm on Saturday, 40,542 people have died in hospitals, care homes and the wider community after testing positive for coronavirus.

The rise is the lowest daily total of newly reported deaths since March 23, according to PA analysis, but reporting of deaths is regularly lower on weekend and the Government figures do not include all deaths involving Covid-19 across the UK, which is thought to have passed 50,000.
EZ6nw74WkAEu8xK
thanks for that

back by request:
EZ6ycHrXsAA05xQ

8th of may was VE day. +23 days for infection to death and you can see the increase from the 1st June. Good luck to all the cunts using a shitbag cop's actions in a foreign country as an excuse to be cunts in the UK. You will see the effect in the deaths at the end of the month.
Can you give me the number of the increase please

Statistically the care home death figures are a total black hole. You dont know when they occur and every 2 weeks or so they drop dramatically due to over/double counting in previous days. Today is one of those days. You have to look in the ONS figures published on Tuesday's 10 days in arrears to find out what actually happened.

77 is the hospital total (72 England + 5 Wales + zero from Scotlnd and N. Ireland), Add ons are low from other sectors at weekend usually but that is a ZERO add on. It has never been zero as far as I can recall.

Seems odd. Unfortunately no press conference for anyone to ask why.

It is up on the official site now so they are claiming zero add ons outside hospital There is no note I can see explaining that.

Welcome back Gelson's Dad.

Happy to leave it to you to post the figures.

Though North West added 76 new cases (it was 79 yesterday). Including Blackpool 3, Bolton 4, Bury 4 Manchester 6, Oldham 5, Rochdale 2, Salford 3 and Stockport 1 if I did the sums right.

Last edited:
back by request:
EZ6ycHrXsAA05xQ

8th of may was VE day. +23 days for infection to death and you can see the increase from the 1st June. Good luck to all the cunts using a shitbag cop's actions in a foreign country as an excuse to be cunts in the UK. You will see the effect in the deaths at the end of the month.

With a bit of luck being over 3 weeks on since the BE day weekend and the virus being well and truly on its way out, we might get away with it. If we do there's no reason pubs, zoos, theme parks etc can't open as they will be a lot less of a risk that 20k people crammed together with no distancing or sanitation. Hopefully this weekend will actually help us move on (yes I am an optimist!).

77 is the hospital total (72 England + 5 Wales + zero from Scotlnd and N. Ireland), Add ons are low from other sectors at weekend usually but that is a ZERO add on. It has never been zero as far as I can recall.

Seems odd. Unfortunately no press conference for anyone to ask why.

It is up on the official site now so they are claiming zero add ons outside hospital There is no note I can see explaining that.

Welcome back Gelson's Dad.

Happy to leave it to you to post the figures.

Though North West added 76 new cases (it was 79 yesterday). Including Blackpool 3, Bolton 4, Bury 4 Manchester 6, Oldham 5, Rochdale 2, Salford 3 and Stockport 1 if I did the sums right.
Not really that odd as weekend figures especially Sunday’s has always been low. If the pattern continues the overall figure tomorrow should be similar followed by a large jump on Tuesday. This the second or possibly third weekend they haven’t done a weekend presser. They announced they wouldn’t happen at weekends moving forward and to be honest I think having five is too much. It’s basically here are the stats now let’s answer some pointless media questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.