COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont hate it at all,pot shots at people spinning/hiding info is relevant,click on ignore
Start a thread naming and shaming the people/quango's/government departments/etc rather than having a go at people trying to give us information in one place so we don't have to trawl the internet to find it. You're aiming pot shots at people on here trying keep us informed, start a thread and aim them at the people you feel are letting you down.

and don't forget to remind us of the damage to organs and lungs, and squash anyone posting any form of postitivity

Start a thread naming and shaming the people/quango's/government departments/etc rather than having a go at people trying to give us information in one place so we don't have to trawl the internet to find it. You're aiming pot shots at people on here trying keep us informed, start a thread and aim them at the people you feel are letting you down.
It wasnt a pot shot ,i remarked the way the figures were spun down meant it wasnt comparing the same thing,i suggested before a week of the new figures would be a better comparison,turns out a week has passed so i stand corrected,it was about comparing like for like and nothing personal

It wasnt a pot shot ,i remarked the way the figures were spun down meant it wasnt comparing the same thing,i suggested before a week of the new figures would be a better comparison,turns out a week has passed so i stand corrected,it was about comparing like for like and nothing personal
this thread every 1 in 4 posts it seems is you adding nothing. After this afternoon I've got you on ignore, and I really hope for the sake of those of us that rely on @Healdplace 's time and efford he does the same rather than give up because of your replies, which may be aimed at anyone but him but seem to be direct criticism, seriously, please, start your own thread and leave this one.

this thread every 1 in 4 posts it seems is you adding nothing. After this afternoon I've got you on ignore, and I really hope for the sake of those of us that rely on @Healdplace 's time and efford he does the same rather than give up because of your replies, which may be aimed at anyone but him but seem to be direct criticism, seriously, please, start your own thread and leave this one.
Nope,i add what is happening around the world,countries that are ahead of us so we can dodge the same mistakes,sorry the happy clappers cant face facts,as i said it was nothing personal in the slightest,a data point no more no less

If you don't mind, @grunge, would you be in a position to summarise the video? I watched a few seconds but not able to sit and watch it all. Is it all to do with how long immunity lasts? TIA
I got to about 25 mins and he didn't give a time frame but said long term. I've no idea of his credentials. He was very positive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.