Craig Burley.

i don't know if anyone else heard it but the bit that confirmed what a total cock he is,was when the ref allowed Ballack to retake that free kick cos i think it was Elano who stuck his foot out.....the ref had his back to it and only gave it cos the crowd shouted and old knob jock said what a great spot it was.

johnny crossan said:
Having listened to him on Setanta's coverage of West Ham v West Brom last night, I don't think it was Craig Burley on Sunday. Does anyone know who the unspeakably vile co-commentator with Jon Champion (not much better) was?

It was definitely Craig Burley on Sunday.

bluemoon05 said:
johnny crossan said:
Having listened to him on Setanta's coverage of West Ham v West Brom last night, I don't think it was Craig Burley on Sunday. Does anyone know who the unspeakably vile co-commentator with Jon Champion (not much better) was?

It was definitely Craig Burley on Sunday and yesterday.

wolvoblue said:
i don't know if anyone else heard it but the bit that confirmed what a total cock he is,was when the ref allowed Ballack to retake that free kick cos i think it was Elano who stuck his foot out.....the ref had his back to it and only gave it cos the crowd shouted and old knob jock said what a great spot it was.

Also he continuously tried to justify Essiens shinned goal, when it became perfectly obvious, he carried on anyway saying what a genius he was. Thick as pig shit. His style of 'commentary' involves finding one incident early on in a 90 minute game and then continue to make the same point over and over again about it for the remainder.

johnny crossan said:

It was Efan Okoku.......and I agree he was a fuckin arsehole!

You just know when we are on Shitanta your not going to enjoy the game unless its on mute, cos you've got to listen to him do his best to put us down. and the crap he comes out with about Robbie is just total b******s. Get off his back Burley Rob's got more talent in his toe nail that you could ever wish for.

This is no excuse i know but the prick once played for chelski maybe if an ex-city player was commentating it would have been totally different,lets not forget when we are top dogs they will be after our ex-players to be on the programme

Just watched a re-run of the Sunderland v Wigan game on Showtime Arabia, where the co-commentator was none other than Joe Royle. Very good performance.

i love joe as a summariser, I have fond memories of the matches he did of world cup 2002. ahhh, getting trashed first thing in the morning on a beautiful day, and listening to one of your heroes analyse a pauleta hat-trick in the best football tournament in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.