******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we fucked that up!!! Shit bowling by Jordan and Rashid when the pressure was on. But it happens in 20/20. England are a brilliant white ball team. If I was going to loose to anyone it would be New Zealand. Class players and blokes. Hope they win it now

Absolutely pissed this chase. Once New Zealand got within 50 runs we couldn't handle the pressure.

I said England needed a minimum of 175 and I stick by that.

We had more than enough the position we got ourselves in. This game was was done. Even when New Zealands odds went 14/1 I couldn't of had a penny on them. To think they won it with an over to spare is fuckin remarkable but fair fucks to them.

Enjoy our good performances in this tournament and thankfully the next tournament is only a few years away where we'll be strong again.

The Ashes is going to be miserable in comparison.

Well we fucked that up!!! Shit bowling by Jordan and Rashid when the pressure was on. But it happens in 20/20. England are a brilliant white ball team. If I was going to loose to anyone it would be New Zealand. Class players and blokes. Hope they win it now
And Woakes too, he went for 20 in that last over. Game was there to be won but we folded under the pressure.

We had more than enough the position we got ourselves in. This game was was done. Even when New Zealands odds went 14/1 I couldn't of had a penny on them. To think they won it with an over to spare is fuckin remarkable but fair fucks to them.

I'd like to see the Cricinfo winning rate during the game. That's normally a good indicator more than odds.

160 something was never that high and they knew if they didn't lose too many wickets that they'd have the finishers to make things close near the end.

Archer and Mills as our death bowlers would've been a different story though imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.