Cricket Thread

So Surrey's last wicket put on 130. And Lancs lose 4 top order wickets for 112.
This team has depended upon Vilas in the last couple of seasons. But signing the 2 Kiwis has undermined his position and now hitting his form. Poor signings in my opinion.
We have a squad and team to match Surrey, but play at the level of a Derby or Leics team. Team selection at times is also baffling.

This team has depended upon Vilas in the last couple of seasons. But signing the 2 Kiwis has undermined his position and now hitting his form. Poor signings in my opinion.
We have a squad and team to match Surrey, but play at the level of a Derby or Leics team. Team selection at times is also baffling.
Don’t know how iv managed two watch this shit for two days … f it beach tomorrow

That last wicket partnership for Surrey has obviously knocked them psychologically hence losing 4 wickets, wouldn’t of happened if we had a 60 run lead imo

It seems ridiculous that Lancs have 5 of the top 25 in the championship batting averages currently, yet don't seem to bat very well when I watch them.

We only have 2 in the top 25 bowling averages, and one of them is Jimmy, the other is Mitchell, only 2 others in the top 50.

Not having a great season.

Very hard hitting report just out saying the game is riddled with sexism, racism, elitism and just about any ism you can imagine.
Has the game gone woke?

Josh Tongue in for Ali , quite suprised its not Wood but not suprised that it's just one change and it's Ali

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.