Cricket Thread

Even playing sensibly, the overall innings is still rolling along at 5+ rpo.

But that's fine. That's just fine. There's intelligent bazball. And then there's just cretinous bazball. It took England three tests to find out the difference and apply it. Although, to be fair, poor fielding and catching in the early part of the series did us in as much as anything.

Is it just me or do other find the constant praise and talking up of the Aussies by the likes of Hussain, Atherton and even Vaughan tedious. They are ex England captains but you wouldn't think so listening to their bloody over top waffle when they are obviously trying too hard to be impartial.

Is it just me or do other find the constant praise and talking up of the Aussies by the likes of Hussain, Atherton and even Vaughan tedious. They are ex England captains but you wouldn't think so listening to their bloody over top waffle when they are obviously trying too hard to be impartial.

Can't help wondering if the Aussie commentators do that when England are Down Under.

Hussain and Atherton probably have Stockholm syndrome.

Think you mean no test team has won a match at the Oval chasing over 263. Australia got 348 in 2009 chasing a mammoth 546 to win, so there’s a precedent there that we perhaps shouldn’t be declaring 350 in front - if we get that far in front of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.