Crime on the rise / is society f*cked?

They've conveniently removed me from the page until May 3rd for the crime of contacting them privately over this.

So the word is being spread everywhere else. If they prefer to back the offender over the victim, on their own reputation be it !
Just seen their FB page. Want me to post the YouTube video?

The ward is Farnworth North, the candidate is Mark Bailey.

One conviction for harassment, and four for criminal damage. All within the last 18 months.

The party is Farnworth & Kearsley First. Surprisingly they have removed me from their website until May 3rd (day after the election)

I'll upload a video of him keying my car when I can figure out how to place one on here !
Hi MouldensChippy, could you please drop me a line on Chris.gee@reachplc.com for a quick chat? I’m a reporter working in bolton. Cheers - Chris

They all the dress the same these little wannabe gangstas these days. I personally find it hard to feel intimidated by any lad wearing leggings and a bubble jacket. Its like looking at a Michelin man with straws for legs.

They all the dress the same these little wannabe gangstas these days. I personally find it hard to feel intimidated by any lad wearing leggings and a bubble jacket. Its like looking at a Michelin man with straws for legs.
Sport Direct balaclava, a cross body handbag and an e-scooter from Argos to complete the intimidating ensemble.

They've conveniently removed me from the page until May 3rd for the crime of contacting them privately over this.

So the word is being spread everywhere else. If they prefer to back the offender over the victim, on their own reputation be it !
Just googled this and there's some photos of him proudly doing litter picking.

I am generally against doxxing people but there's no need to go round keying cars

Sport Direct balaclava, a cross body handbag and an e-scooter from Argos to complete the intimidating ensemble.

Training wear here and in green, purple, pink etc.

I think back to my friends and I around that age and we were indie, mod, rock, nerd, fashion and all sorts. We all looked so different to each other but they’re all just clones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.