Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
My take on it:

Mendes offered Ronaldo around the top clubs.
All of them turned down the opportunity - except City, who waited to keep our powder dry.
We realised it was a free run and agreed the deal.
United got edgy, panicked and got back in touch to see if there was still a deal to be had.
Mendes and Ronaldo said no - you had your chance.
I think we actually turned them down initially (to pursue Kane). But because the timeframe between Ronaldo wanting to leave, and Kane announcing his stay was pretty short, we had just enough time to change our mind. Coupled with there seemed to barely any competition.

By the time United turned their heads, we had already agreed a deal with Mendes/Ronaldo.

But in the general, you got the gist of it. Seemed like United wants him just because they don't want us to have him.

My take on it:

Mendes offered Ronaldo around the top clubs.
All of them turned down the opportunity - except City, who waited to keep our powder dry.
We realised it was a free run and agreed the deal.
United got edgy, panicked and got back in touch to see if there was still a deal to be had.
Mendes and Ronaldo said no - you had your chance.
He still focus on winning, he'll not win things at all top clubs. I think they've done the ground work and City were probably one of the only teams worthy.

Whisky nose has hijacked the plain

Going to look a proper twat if the fucker does decide to go bk to the rags haha
He’ll just buy another. Apparently they’ve gone into overdrive down at megastore. There’s a guy peeling off the 9 they printed and putting on a 7.
He could just as easily peel off the 7 again and put the 9 back.
Theyve got it covered.

Huge demand for them and boxes of matches as well for some strange reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.