Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised we're interested in him. Obviously still a world class player, but he's much more of a luxury player nowadays. At 36 years old, you can't be expecting him to press and chase down balls in the same way that they rest of the squad will. I know he's still super fit, but age catches up to everyone.

No more bets. As I said, mugs game.

Taking the bet on Vardy was easy but I can't predict the future.

Lukaku and Kane are definitely comparable. but you said easily. Which is hyperbolic, especially in Lukaku's case.
A transparently disingenuous post.

On virtually any topic which I don't consider myself expert in and which there are a variety of seemingly reasonable opinions - betting odds often indicate which side is more likely correct.
===
"Mug's game"? You've already bet against me - this stated reservation of yours is at the least flexible if not simply a flimsy excuse not to back your posts.
===
As for Lukaku and Kane easily outscoring Ronaldo... what sort of an incentive do you want?

5 goals then.

Both Lukaku and Kane outscore Ronaldo in European league games by at least 5 goals. Cup games such as the FA Cup don't count - just the league proper. All bets are off should Ronaldo end up in a non-European league. Bets still apply if players are injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.