Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
British media will now need to suck on our tits if they want the clicks. A game change in the narrative as they cue up to be fed minute tidbits to fill their columns as we tell a selected few to fuck right off!

What makes you think ronaldo wants it. Hes spent the last 10 years trying to one up messi and prove hes better. Why would he want to be in the same team as him?
It's not me per se, it's just reading between the lines of reports which are slowly coming out. Whether these reports are meant to concentrate City's minds or there's real substance to it, fuck knows, but I wouldn't rule anything in or out in these crazy times.

Just out of curiosity I checked Lebron James instagram and he's got 96M followers. Ronaldo has 333M...
I think this is an important point lost in the shuffle here. A side benefit is how good he could be for our worldwide brand. While I don’t care a whit about such things, the Finance Department does as does ownership. We’re buying a LOT of free advertising here along with 25-30M or whatever . . . and if he moves onto NYCFC after for a few years, all the better. There isn’t an ounce of doubt that after Messi the shirts I see kids wearing most often here in the states are number 7 for Real Madrid (yes, even though he’s been gone for a bit). He’s incredibly popular. He’s Tiger Woods-level popular along with Messi as a personal representative of the sport he plays in the US and worldwide. I’m not arguing shirt sales; I’m arguing relevance of the brand.

monday is bank holiday, Txiki will take off the day and wont answer phones, wont do any player signing lol.
its either tomorrow or Tuesday.

dont want it to be Saturday lets leave that day for Kompany and Silva who will visit us to see their statues,dont want that day to be overshadowed by this signing which will push everything off the news same way as Grealish transfer was like nothing when Barca dropped the Messi leaving bomb.

in the past yes, but now he's finished. He's not what we need.
We've spunked money on Ake who is rarely use and then wasted 50m on the horror show that is Mendy. Ronaldo well pay for himself even if he's not playing. Whether he's finished or not remains to be seen. You do know Aguero left and the Kane deal fell through right? We need a top class CF. Get that? Do people understand the gist of the matter or they need to hammer that fact to their head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.