Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure it was reported yesterday that he was due to say his goodbyes at the training ground this morning.

If he leaves there early or first then get the tissues ready.

Some on here would sell their soles for a bit of success.
I've always felt this club had values and a direction that kept them.

This guy was despised for years by many on here. I've no doubt people will be trawling back to these posts were supporters of this move have now abandoned any principles. You will be found! LOL...
I've said previously that i don't doubt his talent and commitment as a totally professional footballer.
It's up to the club if they feel this will improve us long term. I just don't agree.

It also has to be pointed out that the hatred of him didn't all come from the fact he played for United.
That wouldn't help, but like Rooney and now Bruno, it is the person (ego) they hated.
Some here were calling for Suez FFS!

I've heard it a million times before on here that no player is bigger than the club. We have never liked players with big ego's, and never should. So what has changed?
Some on here need reminding of that, while they are gagging for the ultimate egotist (Pogba aside), to pull on our shirt.

A little bit of sick appeared in my mouth even seeing that fake video from a few pages back...
It’s not “Bruno”, it’s Fernandes, Rat Face or Portuguese Diving ****. Fucking “Bruno”, how do you shake your head on a forum

to be fair that possibility has ran through my mind....I reckon there will be emergency meetings today at utd (an possibly last night)....they know if we do get Ronaldo we will trample on a huge part of their history, their fans backlash will be huge.....there is no way they can be seem to let Ronaldo come here without putting up some resistance to it and trying to get him

Who knows he may go there
I don’t understand what their fans are so bothered about. He left United 12 years ago, that’s a long time ago now. And for a few years before he got his move he was in talks with Madrid and handed in a transfer request in 2008. He showed them back then he didn’t want to be a United player.

Also, Billy Meredith, Matt Busby, Brian Kidd, and Dennis Law are probably the four biggest names of the 40 players or managers who’ve been at both City and United, and all four are legends of both clubs and with both sets of fans. And many of the other 36 are seen in a good light by both sides.

Why can’t they look at CRonaldo as someone who was at United when they were the Manchester club who were challenging for the big trophies regularly, went to Madrid and Juventus and became a legend of the sport, then comes to City who are now the Manchester club who are challenging for the big trophies regularly? What is it that they can’t hold him in the same light as Denis Law and Brian Kidd?

City fans used to go and watch United when Busby became their manager because they loved Busby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.