Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were in for Messi last season and guess what I never wanted him and got pelters on here for saying so.

Messi the better player by far but Ronaldo has done it everywhere, always tested himself and still want to test himself at 36.

RESPECT

Yes you rightfully got pelters for saying Messi was finished in summer 2020, and then he scored 38 goals and 14 assists last season to show just how fucking wrong your were.

The mental gymnastics you've done to remember things in a way where you were right is impressive.

I don’t understand what their fans are so bothered about. He left United 12 years ago, that’s a long time ago now. And for a few years before he got his move he was in talks with Madrid and handed in a transfer request in 2008. He showed them back then he didn’t want to be a United player.

Also, Billy Meredith, Matt Busby, Brian Kidd, and Dennis Law are probably the four biggest names of the 40 players or managers who’ve been at both City and United, and all four are legends of both clubs and with both sets of fans. And many of the other 36 are seen in a good light by both sides.

Why can’t they look at CRonaldo as someone who was at United when they were the Manchester club who were challenging for the big trophies regularly, went to Madrid and Juventus and became a legend of the sport, then comes to City who are now the Manchester club who are challenging for the big trophies regularly? What is it that they can’t hold him in the same light as Denis Law and Brian Kidd?

City fans used to go and watch United when Busby became their manager because they loved Busby.

Half the people who follow the rags probably haven't heard of any of those players to be fair. Many of the armchair "fans" from the home counties don't know about anything that happened before the early 90's. And certainly not many from their Singapore stronghold!

If Ronaldo wants to win things he isn't going to united, he's got a shelf life and that shelf life doesn't afford him the privilege of starting for them just for playing in the Europa cup at the end of the chumps league group stages.

250k Net so it's 500k gross. De bruyne is at 350K gross.

Wage shouldn't be a Problem, his Shirt Sales should cover his wages. He's literally begging to leave Juventus lol.

He'll probably get injured playing for Portugal.

I'm hoping nothing gets announced today or tomorrow until his name appears on the team sheet tomorrow morning.

For once I'm not too worried about that, his injury record is phenomenal and he's played over 40 games in all but one of his 18 seasons since joining United.

But knowing our luck he'll turn up and develop an allergy to electricity Better-Call-Saul style, spending two years as a Victorian recluse before going to live on an island somewhere having played 0 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.