Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fergie goes to intercept Mendes in the airport car park.

drunk-funny.gif
PMSL!!

Could tell by Oles press conference yesterday that he would love to stop this happening.

They will pull out all the stops.

When he came out with rag player don’t go to Man City! Somebody should said to him Dennis Law was at city went to you came back to city and your club put a statue outside your ground!? Ole is as thick as fuck stings being pulled by bacon and Phelan

Not even Ronaldo could shift that shit show of a kit.
Saw a few on Saturday, many more of the 2nd kit though, nearly all with Grealish on the back. Wonder how many extra shirts will sell with people now wanting one with Ronaldo on as well ?

I know they've signed Sancho and Co, but they're a greedy club with a set of arsehole fans who go on the rampage when they don't get what they want. I'm not sure they have a choice, whether it be an honest bid or not, just to appease their half breeds.
I agree, but they are a shambles, and Ronaldo knows it well.

He wants to win, especially the Champions League one more time, we are by far his best chance of doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.