Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else shitting it that the Rag twats will get involved?

No. If he wanted to go there it would have been done. He wants to win trophies and personal accolades. Time isn't on his side and he's being astute about which team he joins in order to do that.

I'm sure united have made contact about it. I bet they're desperate to get him back there for any number of reasons. But he wants a team that is going to at the very least challenge for top trophies and united.... well they've got Ole at the wheel. I imagine it was a short conversation!

I want Ronaldo here mate, however if he doesn't arrive, I can assure you there'll be no need to put me on suicide watch like some on these pages. Lol :-)
Same with me, same with what happened with Kane. Most seem more arsed what others think what ever happens either way

Fergie goes to intercept Mendes in the airport car park.

drunk-funny.gif
You fucker ive got to make another coffee now and clean the bloody keyboard :)

Only way for United to hijack the deal IMO is to offer way too much salary than us as they did with Sanchez because I don't think we're not going into bidding war
As I see it, We accepted to negotiate only when the Mendez expressed Ronaldo's desire to join & lowering his wages other than that we will pull the plug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.