Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t wait to see the headlines hahah

City SNUBBED by Ronaldo

…despite there never being any evidence we even wanted him other than paper talk which said it was Mendes that wanted it.

It’s not the summer unless we’ve been snubbed in newspaper land
What the hell?

Any more discussions of betting odds and what they mean and I'll lock this entire forum, I swear to God ffs

Betting companies have no inside knowledge. It is an automatic algorithm that covers their financial exposure. It doesn't reflect anything

hahah sorry just thought it was worth sharing that both the odds had changed and camelgob was spitting all over his twitter timeline

Won't bother me as long as there's a striker by the end of window. If not I'd be gutted, but Kane was it for me. Couldn't care less if Ronaldo comes or not. Nor do most rational City fans. It's only the kids that do
Ronaldo only played for the rags for 6 years. I agree, some of the comments on here make you think he was there most of his career, he left them 12 years ago and he basically walked out. He told manure he wanted off after 5 years and agreed to do an extra season before joining his boyhood team RM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.