Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep that’s right, to make maximum use of airspace whilst ensuring an incredible level of safety. Like I said it’s very clever and air traffic controllers are superb at their job.

I’m a longhaul pilot and have flown across the Atlantic hundreds of times seeing only a few aircraft even though I know there are hundreds around me - but they’re all either above, below or too far off to the side to see…or they’re right in front or directly behind but exactly 10 miles apart in line travelling at exactly the same speed in the same direction so don’t close the gap.

I also fly from Barton and with small planes it relies a lot more on using your eyes to avoid other aircraft and relies on ‘big sky theory’ or air traffic control looking at the radar and letting you know who’s in the area to keep an eye out for.

Anyway this has got nothing to do with Ronaldo so I’ll shut up before I get told off

I didn’t think he was being serious mate. I’ve watched them documentaries they do and it’s a highly skilled mental juggling job for sure.

Hopefully you’ll be my pilot - I always trust a blue, flying Manchester to Florida next summer with TUI ;)

I think every thing will be clearer in 3 or 4 hours
Pep conference, Alegrie conference & latest news from Italian journalists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.