Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
People literally went in a panic because Rio Ferdinand tweeted some dots. No other reason. Then all the best mates that work in accounts knew of a deal.

It's been business as usual this morning at United. No suggestion they have even been offered at this stage, although give it a couple days.

Both sides of the divide can spin that one.

I doubt the premier league would sanction number 77, they turned down Swanseas request for 85 for Sanches a few years ago
Would need written permission, I doubt it wouldn't be denied for Ronaldo
PL Handbook
M.1. Before the commencement of each Season each Club shall allocate a different shirt number to each member of its first team squad.
M.2. A Club shall likewise allocate a shirt number to any Player joining its first team squad during the Season.
M.3. Save with the prior written consent of the Board shirt numbers shall commence with the number one and shall be allocated consecutively.
M.4. While he remains with the Club a Player will retain his shirt number throughout the Season for which it was allocated.

I've been saving this one for precisely this moment. Ferdinand getting involved has been a bonus...

6k4AopI.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.