Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no doubt we have made him an offer,but i would be staggered if the Rags were not attempting to prevent riots.
Whatever happens we have caused another Stretford meltdown and we have forced their hand,yet again.

They wont even have a plan for him,he really is not needed in their squad and he will cause a further unbalance in their theatre of comedy.

This really is priceless :-)

This is spot on, I think we very obviously want him and I still believe are close. Even if we were on the verge of signing Ronaldo, then Pep would say the same about happy with his squad etc.

United absolutely don't need Ronaldo, they are well stacked up front but its the midfield they are piss poor. So if they panic buy Ronaldo, then shows how small time they truly are.

We clearly could use Ronaldo and our style suits him, where he would smash goals in and be on the front foot most the game.

Personally, still very confident he will move to us.

I don't want him and he's going PSG.

On a lighter note, I've got the 1989 City kit replica delivered today and it's better quality than I thought it would be

I still don't understand why there have been no tweets from news outlets or journalists saying the rags are interested.... but loads about City

Surely somebody would know something

Mendes wumming everyone with his Plane going to Tenerife and Brescia with us thinking he was in it.
Wouldn't surprise me if mendes is this end waiting for Ronaldo to take him to wherever he decides.
Next few hours will be tense I reckon.

Pep didn't confirm or deny any thing. he literarily said any thing can happen in the next 3 or 4 days
and he always say he's happy with the squad he has so nothing new

What's new here is what Solskjaer said. because what he said indicates that they're in for him as well

Let's wait and see

The reactions of Pep and OGS say everything. If you can get odds on Utd, pile on.
I’d say it was the total opposite, OGS looked haunted & desperate, The rags came to the part very very late & look out of it (He’s seen through there desperation) a lot may depend on Mbappe, but Ronaldo won’t play second fiddle & will end up coming to us

I am only reading transcripts of Pep’s press conference and I can’t see where has said anything negative. He is very happy with his squad, anything can happen in three days, Ronaldo will decide where he wants to play, he (Pep) will take a break after he leaves City which “might be in 5 years”

I think the Ronaldo deal is very much on and I dont think Pep has it in his mind at the moment that he is walking at the end of nest season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.