Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question I'm not seeing asked or answered is why would United want him?

They've got Mata, Lingard, James, Cavani, Martial, Rashford, Greenwood & Sancho already fighting for 3 spots. What exactly does Ronaldo add to them on the pitch? It's not a stop gap goalscorer that they need, they literally signed Cavani for that reason.

I find it hard to believe they'd sign a 36y/o on mega wages to purely stop him going to a rival - and if they do, so be it, likely doesn't change much for them on the pitch and hampers them going forward.
Finally some sense, it’s entirely likely that United are attempting to paint him as the bad guy and that Ronaldo chose us over a return to them. I’m probably too optimistic but United are obviously going to care about the PR

Man if this goes cock up, it’s typical city.
why do we get blindsided, why are we not bullish.
Kane goes tits up, and Mendes approached us with Ronaldo about him wanting to come and now if Ronaldo backs out due to United ….man the club would not like to see it being used in that way.

It is a cold business and no room for sentiments but trust that Mendes and Board have built would be broken. We took the bait and now if we get our pants pulled down that would not go down well with Khaldoon.

Not having a striker we will be in the top4 but Winning the title will be beyond us, the other Chelsea look hungry and we need that mental boost. No matter how much Pep says he is happy with the squad.

Not a chance he goes to Man Utd. They are finished. He is so far removed from them. He wants to join the best team in the world with the best manager in the world.

I have just ordered both of my sons Ronaldo 7 home t-shirts about an hour ago because I was going to buy them for their birthday and thought I would put Ronaldo 7 on the back ffs
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.