crouch or adebayour ?

rossie

who would you rather lead the city frontline ?.... i think this is a tough one, i reckon crouch is more consistent but ade on his day is unplayable, i am not totally sure who i would pick...

You are mad look at ades goals to games ratio since coming to england, he is by far the greater player the only thing against him is his lack of commitment sometimes

Do i reallly need to answer this?Adebayor has scored what?15 goals this season,if you take into account the 6 games,i think it was 6,he was banned for,and the time he spent away in the Africa nations cup,and afterwards,that's a decent return.

Crouch isn't a bad football player,he can be a useful squad player.But that's about it.More often than not his shots ened up in row z.

Pearce_out said:
Fernando Torres, he is an option right?
torres would be first choice for any team, but with his record i fear he may be partnering rsc on the treatment table to often...:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.