Crvena Zvezda CL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
What was encouraging (apart from the Alvarez motm performance) was the way the new lads are picking up the style of play so quickly.
Kovacic looks like he's been here years, although he wasn't playing. But we see Nunez and Doku and the kids working on the Pep wavelength already.
I'm happy Gomez got a start, and I'm also happy Phillips got some minutes. Hopefully this is the start of him giving Rodri 30 mins rest every game (when we are comfy).
Lots of players looking better than the sum of their parts already.

I see "nuestro"Julian is doing well at City.Hes very young but lots of experience played a Libertadores final in the Bernabeu in 2018 with 3 other World cup winners Montiel,Armani and Palacios.River just sold the "Arana's replacement to Fiorentina Lucas Beltran but the good news is the "pibe" who will eventually replace them will be the best.

I see "nuestro"Julian is doing well at City.Hes very young but lots of experience played a Libertadores final in the Bernabeu in 2018 with 3 other World cup winners Montiel,Armani and Palacios.River just sold the "Arana's replacement to Fiorentina Lucas Beltran but the good news is the "pibe" who will eventually replace them will be the best.
You don't say! Should I get Cheeky on the line to start the work now? You know we love our Argies :)

By the way what's Pibe's full name?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.