crypto interest

This deserves more than a like.

A virtual product whose value is based purely on speculation was always going to be a new tulip regardless of the “it’s different this time” brigade.

Nothing wrong with the concept of a gobal borderless currency, just underlay it to something tangible that has some actual fundamentals that “justify” the value at least on some vague level. Even if it’s the wholesale value of cabbages delivery location Boston high street on the 3rd Wednesday of the month.

Cryptocurrency was always a daft idea because it requires a vast amount of electricity to run and unnecessarily so.

Let’s hope all current miners are forced out of business.

It’s not going to be looking good for North Korea, if their foreign currency income is curtailed with the dropping prices of crypto - the ‘profit’ from their hacking of other peoples coins.

Some of the crypto currencies are completely dead, like Luna (where i invested a lot)
It’s not completely dead, it’s worth over $2 a coin but yeah it feels like it is from this time last year.:)

This is why I always invest in Bitcoin. There is a wide choice of cryptocurrencies, but not all of them are worth investing in. I never bought Luna though.

I learnt this lesson that hard way and bought a bunch of ALT coins a few years back when they were outperforming Bitcoin. Daily swings in price of 10% to 20% seemed normal.

Although, I can’t say I enjoyed holding Bitcoin during 2022.

2023 hasn’t been too bad though. If history repeats itself we should be in for a good 2024, what with the halving and all that.

Wen lambo!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.