Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

Great point. Different circumstances but it reminds me of the point away to Stoke in the 11/12 run in. If you can’t win it, don’t lose it. Could be the point that makes all the difference.

At least one point clear with only 9 games left. Once again, offer that to anybody with a pair of bollocks in August and they’d have snapped your hand off.

No one wants to score. Nerves have got to them.
I think in years gone by when the pressure end of the season has come, we’ve had players that stuck to our game and didn’t panic.
Currently we don’t look like we can control these situations. Poor passing and decision making and finishing. We are not cool in front of goal.
I hate saying it, but we do not look like a championship winning side at the moment and haven’t for over a month.

We had countless chances to win it but we constantly make mistakes and the confidence looks like it drains from us. Too many players not on it at the moment. We look so anxious all the time.

Reasonable performance in a game we knew would be tough. Too many silly mistakes though, Phil right off it, a few others below par and why no subs is beyond me. At least give them something different to think about.

Have to beat the dippers now, no question about it in my opinion.

Only real positive is that Jack is looking the real deal and we didn't lose when we might well have done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.