Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

without todays we've won 1 out of the last three against them. Its so obviously a ground we struggle at, the commentators were talking about it, we all know about the risk from them. But yeah over 23 years we're better.
The point I was trying to make is that, garnered over a short sample period, stats can be made to prove almost any point you like. A larger sample will generally tend to give a more accurate view.

I'v never heard him be that bad, so openly bad about us. Maybe something has happened behind the scenes that have annoyed him but tbh that was stark stark, he didnt even punctuate it with false praise.
He was on one from minute one. He's usually countered by Tyler who is beyond help so maybe that's why. Need someone to be comepletely negative to keep the rags and dips happy.

We are a very good side but dont know if good enough to win the PL this year. So many missed chances and sloppy play could in the end cost us. I accept not easy playing a 10 man defence for 80minutes but we are not as good at finding a way through as we were in previous seasons and we dont create as many chances. Not sure why this is. Obviously Haaland has made a big difference to the way we used to play. You cant knock his stats but has it compromised a better way to play?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.