Crystal Palace away

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by blue corby, 2 Dec 2017.

1. blue corby

blue corby

29 days before the Palace game yet still no news of tickets on the os . Come on ticket office sort it out !

2. Bill

Bill

old fuddy duddy who can't work this shit yet.
    Thinking the same. Come on city.

3. berryblue

berryblue

Travelling the UK & Europe in a Man City shirt
    They put the Huddersfield tickets on sale while fans away in Naples. Probably won't want to do it again next week.

4. bainy

bainy

Not sure that matters anymore as easy to buy tickets online now. I got some hudders tickets online sat in a hostel in Naples. Use to be a big problem when you had to phone up and get charged £££££££ when making the call from some European city

5. blue corby

blue corby

palace goes on sale Wednesday starting at 20000 points going down to open sale !

6. Blackcrowes

Blackcrowes

If I want my lad to sit with me I still have to ring supporter services - which means I will have to call while in Ukraine - Not happy

7. kbb

kbb

Ridiculous selling tickets for a game when the most likely to qualify and want to go are likely to be in Ukraine - sort it out City

8. kbb

kbb

It's only £1.20 a minute Jeff - should get change out of £100. Totally fuckin ridiculous!!!

See you over there we can have a whip for your phone call - just hope we have wifi to order ours.

What's the point in having 22k points when it's down to about 4K when we're back from Ukraine - bloody mental

9. Blackcrowes

Blackcrowes

I have registered my irritation to someone of influence close to the club. I agree - another own goal in the ticketing department. If I was doing the annual performance review it would be an inconsistent rating for sure and no executive bonus.

10. Corky

Corky

The way it works at palace the longer you leave it the better seat you may get - but in this instance they have designed it to sell out in in 24 hrs and 10 mins I would guess.

The club will probably say you are lucky to get the chance to buy any with points if not paying £2k for a Joe Hart ticket. When they take away the last residual merit based allocation to away games it is time to fuck them off completely and the club will be dead. Football will eat itself eventually, and the 'big clubs' will rarely play a game in England in 20 years with a global franchise league. The supporters clubs will find it is too late to speak out then.