Crystal Palace (H) | Post Match Thread

Manchester City 4-2 Crystal Palace

GUM852Z.jpg

City determined to test their bouncebackability to destruction it seems.

Still intact, thankfully.

Didn't someone say 4-2 Haaland hat-trick at H.T?
Well done that man!!
Couldn't get any wirse could it?
The Bernie deflection evened out the o.g.
After that only one winner..

Well thank fuck for Bernardo and Haaland today that's all I will say. The fact that Pep got Gundo to sit back down after first goal makes me worried he didn't see what a disaster it was turning out to be. We cannot afford to play this slow pace and narrow game with Mahrez out wide, he kills the ball every time wanting to cut in, the less said about the Walker experiment the better, just play players where they should be at a decent pace and we get a win 9.5/10 times

Mentality monsters! What a second half!

At half time I was thinking why hasn’t one of our most impressive players of the season so far, Gundogan, started this one. And then Bernardo pulls off a second half like that! But we might want to give Carlos Vicens a call to remind the boys how to defend set pieces…

Riyad was not impressive today. Needed quick crosses whipped in rather than slowing down the play and getting the ball back onto his left foot. Nonetheless, amazing result!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.