Crystal Palace (H) | Post Match Thread

THE BOYS IN BLUE DIDN'T GIVE IN, THEY FOUGHT TO THE END. THANK YOU CITY, THANK YOU LADS, THANK YOU FANS. YOU SHOWED 'EM, YOU SHOWED 'EM ALL. THOSE SOUTHERNERS DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HIT THEM WHEN YOUNG ERLING FOUND HIS MOJO!!

I said he'd go from being Alfie's lad to having his name when he scored his hat trick. He's done it so he's Erling now.

I bet the match day thread was a sight to behold at half time. I deliberately stay away from it when I'm not at the game but when I looked on the BBC website I thought.... oh my goodness it will be exploding on the match day thread. *lol*

Sounds mad saying this, Obviously Haaland hat-trick won us the game and he's by far the best striker in the world...BUT

That performance was Julian Alvarez was absolutely sublime. He was a joy to watch. Changed the game when he came on not only is be relentless but by god can this lad play!

Haaland £51m

Alvarez £16m

MCFC RUINING FOOTBALL.

Very poor first half. Conceded two but the most worrying thing was the way we were playing. No structure or spark and to be honest I couldn't see us scoring one, let alone four.

2nd half we were like a completely different team. Played with composure and balance.

I think we're still trying to adapt our way of playing the new system and we haven't quite fully got the balance right. Second half gave some signs of things to come though when it all does click into place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.