Crystal Palace (h) pre-match thread

Crystal Palace (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
Could've done with them winning yesterday so that they'd be safe, but hopefully we should have too much for them at home.

Not sure if Agueto or Silva will be fit though, which is a blow. If not, I'd go for this:

Caballero
Zabaleta
Kompany
Otamendi
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Toure
De Bruyne
Sterling
Sane
Jesus

We need a back 4. A few games ago the results improved with a back 4. Then Pep decides to experiment with Navas as FB. He did his best but he is not a FB.
A FB should be able to defend. - and be over 5'5".
We had 2 games over 'Pool and we still cannot overtake them.
Big Sam has built a team - who play like a team.' I still don't know how on earth we are still 4th. We do not shoot.Aguero is our only striker.
Will we be on here bemoaning the Palace result. - YES!

Willy

Navas
Vinny
Stones?
Clichy

Diniho
Yaya
Silva/Kdb

Sterling/Kdb
Jesus
Sane

Before i get slated I think kun is injured and Clichy and navas get in for there pace against the pace palace have on the wings.

I've managed to get off work to go to this, after today's comedy of errors, I really hope we can get a good result. Palace will lump the ball into the box at every opportunity. We need to be smarter and use the width and go forward faster with more directness. Finishing our chances is a must in this game as there will be few.

if silva is fit the first thing i would do is drop KDB...he needs a kick up the arse at present as he has been very poor...

Shame if Kun is injured as Id love to see more of him and GJ with either sterling or sane

please go to a back 4

IS stones anywhere near fitness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.