Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

If it was any other player that mixed it up he would be executed in forum. But when Phil mixed it up and bottle the the win, you see strange comments in forum. They blame the summer transfer and lack of Gundo.

Bottle job ,never thought i would make that statement about these players , but when Palace scored we were shit scared of playing a forward pass , and then Ederson decided to start giving the ball straight to Palace in the last couple of minutes , too many players making basic and stupid mistakes.
We didnt get what we deserved and havent in all the recent drawn games ,but we have lost points due to individuals making stupid mistakes , mistakes in defending and even bigger mistakes missing gilt edge chances in every game. Unless these players start getting their act together , kiss goodbye to another league title

Except when he hasn't obviously. The extremes on here are pretty funny.
I mean over the season. We are still in the mix, going for an unprecedented 4th PL title in a row. There is a reason it is unprecedented; because it's so fucking difficult.

There are 2 teams on the pitch, and it's a test of skill, stamina, conditioning, tactics and performance. We should be better in all departments, but that isn't an entitlement. We have to give credit to Palace.

For most of the game, we got it spot on, and it was only for some good saves and crap finishing that we weren't 5 goals to the good. We got it wrong 3 or 4 times and it cost us 2 goals.

That's football.

Go on get it off your chest, I went bloody berserk at the match when their first goal went in. The defending is bloody non-existent.
There was sod all reaction from the team after that goal as well. This team has got slack, there's absolutely no doubt.

I thought all of those were okay for the first 65 mins - alverez was typically busy without any major threat, Grealish and Bernado productive and foden superb for the first 65

The problem was we clearly started to coast, having gvardiol play as a virtual winger and expose space on the back line is suicidal where there is no press, as all a team has to do is float a ball into full back space with a pacy winger and we are undone - happened 3 times in the first half, for their first goal and countless times this season… this is a setup and game management issue which I lay at the door of pep and the coaches
Yep. 2-0 up, can’t keep a clean sheet and we persist with full backs pushed up. Why? Madness. Go flat back four and bring on Kovacic and there is no way they are drawing that game.

What ?
Sane and Yaya were battered on here for being lazy at times. Tevez fucked off to Argentina to play golf . Dzeko and Nasir were targets of the boo boys at many times. Don’t get me started on the abuse Raz used to get .And Gundogan and Mahrez ? Are you pissed ? The two of them received loads of flak and people on here only realise their importance now they’ve upped sticks.
Doku 50 /50 ?
WTF does that actually mean ?
What's that line Joni Mitchell sang in 'Big Yellow Taxi' ? No, not that one...the other one.

Let 11 straight in. Saved 6 out of 56 career, not sure if that’s average etc
To my knowledge I reckon he has saved 3 for us out of feck knows how many games. Just not good enough.

0-0 Pen Saved v Palace new year eve 2017

Arsenal 3-0 win March 18 - saved from Aubamayang

Everton 5-0 last home game PL won May 21 saved from Richarliason

Don't think I have missed any - unlike the opposition who always score their pk v Ederson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.