Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

Everyone complains about the atmosphere and the fans, a few facts at times we are boring to watch, another abject performance today and one we all knew was coming once it hit 2-1, the team has no passion hence the crowd has none. The team currently is shit and you can all try and defend this but have a real look.

How soon people forget ,
Never forget but it's weird the more we win the more I want us to win and the more disappointed I am when we lose or draw a game! Think it's called spoiled rotten by pep and the players
we’ve all been spoilt , but the vitriol and bile posted on here by some is a fucking disgrace . What the vast majority of these players and manager achieved last season was beyond anything we could have imagined. When the fourth official held up the four minutes added time half the stadium stood up and fucked off . In reality a huge number of our “fans “ deserve fuck all .

We are SO good at building stats, but have lost any sort of dynamism.

Even when we start to break forward, the player stops, wheels around, and makes the back pass.

Slow, boring, predictable, lack any cutting edge, and lack any serious creative spark.

And, even though the stats show we had a lot of shots, we needed more! We give up so many shot attempts in every game, it’s infuriating!

Hands up ANYONE who thought Eddy would save the pen? Anyone?

Obviously, Tierney should have called for the foul on Bernardo before the goal, but he was probably as bored as everyone else and thought he’d give them a chance. When I saw he was the ref, I knew something would happen, but I never dreamed it’d be a non-call followed by a 95th minute penalty!

The dynamism got what it deserved.
Ugh!

I'm not for one second denying that Phil had a howler in those last 5 minutes.

I just think the comments from Pep about it are fucking gross and unfair as I can't recall him singling out moments for dropped points by individual players all season despite it happening more than ever.
Haven’t seen the comments, sorry, but poor from Pep if he blamed Foden for the loss. He needs a mirror!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.