Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

Said it before and I'll say it again, if you take KDB, Gunny and Mahrez out of any team, then they'll be a drop.

Hopefully we have learnt a lesson and won't let player dictate whether they stay or go at the end of the season. Lets get a replacement player in the season before, so they can adopt to what we need.

God knows how many million we earned last season, seems weve fallen into this the "lets spend less" scenario.

Not over, everyone going to drop points but if we do lose then we lost it in the summer window.

I’d have been happy to sub Ederson off for the pen, has he ever stopped one?
He probably has but I definitely have regular Bravo, Caballero, Hart, Weaver saves in my memory.
I can even remember Scott Carson and Niall Quinn saving a penalty.
Can't recall Ederson saving one.

T
Here's a thought.
At two up with say twenty mins left or at latest at 2-1, sub off Rico and Alvarez for Nunes and Kovacic.
Then go to a conventional back four.
Eddy
Walker Ruby Gvardiol Ake
Rodders Nunes Kovacic
Foden Grealish Bernie
And there other combinations you could come up with utilising Stones and/or Akanji.
It keeps us solid at the back and shores up the midfield whilst keeping our attacking options open.
The conventional back 4 sat deeper is where our foundation should begin whilst we find a midfield that can control games and our new players find their feet. Us being caught out with the opposition’s 1 or two chances due to the high line has gone on way too long I find it inconceivable that all the expert at our club agree on playing so high.

Said it before and I'll say it again, if you take KDB, Gunny and Mahrez out of any team, then they'll be a drop.

Hopefully we have learnt a lesson and won't let player dictate whether they stay or go at the end of the season. Lets get a replacement player in the season before, so they can adopt to what we need.

God knows how many million we earned last season, seems weve fallen into this the "lets spend less" scenario.
Sorry, I'm not being offensive as I realise you speak in broken English, but we can't force players to stay.

We have been here many times before, and Khaldoon has said stars can stay as long as they want, but it is all for show. City want rid.

We are still in all the big 3 tournaments and the Fifa World Club trophy, So it's not that bad is it.
Pep knows his onions and nobody can doubt him at this stage of the season because we have many games to play.

The winter transfer window will be key for me and selling Phillips, if we can get good money for Phillips and invest in a couple of good signings then get players back like KDB and Haaland then who knows, City can and have put amazing runs together and smashed it from worst places than were we are today.

Yes we are still in 2 tournaments that we haven't played in yet and a league that hasn't reached half way.

This place:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.